Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Reminder

OK today has been very trying! I thought yesterday was my bad day, but apparently we are having a run of them. Let's just say that I am sick of people telling me that they know more about my child than I do. Or that they know more than a very large team of psychologists, my pediatrician and the numerous tests that they performed. I am also tired of hearing people tell me that it could be worse. I didn't say my situation is bad. I have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children, all of which are fine. It's grown ups that I don't like today! Them and the stinky, rat faced system that I am fighting to get what my baby needs! In all my anger, ironic huh that my earlier blog was about anger in my Aspie, I lost God. Once again I was trying to do things my way and in my time and once again, he sent me a message in a timely manner. Just when I needed it. So I'm going to quit ranting a reprint part of an email I just received.

The Lord is my Shepherd ---- - that's a Relationship!
I shall not want ----- that's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures ----that's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters -----that's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul ----- that's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness --that's Guidance!
For His name sake ----- that's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death --that's Testing!
I will fear no evil ----- that's Protection!
For Thou art with me ----- that's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me -----that's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine Enemies------that's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil ----- that's Consecration!
My cup runneth over ----- that's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my Life----that's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord -----that's Security!
Forever ----- that's Eternity!

These were all of the things that I was asking God for in prayer only a few minutes before the email came! Nothing like getting immediate answer's, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment