Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well great!!!

We took Will to the eye doctor on March 20th and found out that he needs glasses. So, we ordered them that day and shelled out $272 for them. I have been calling since Tuesday of this week every day about them. (That's when they said they would be back) I got a call a few minutes ago from the office who said that there had been a breakage at the lab and it would be probably another week.

I think all of my stress and frustration must have been boiling at the surface and barely contained. Because I totally lost my cool with the girl. (So bad that I apologized after I did it!) I just flipped out. I don't know why. It doesn't get the glasses here any sooner. It doesn't make them cost any less. It doesn't make his vision perfect again like it was last year. I think it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I feel so bad, I may have to bake that girl a cake or something. I wasn't mad at her at all, she was just the unfortunate person on the phone to give me about the last piece of bad news I could stand!!

I'm really beginning to wonder if I need some Prozac or something!!!!????!!!!

What's the old saying "If you think you're crazy; you're probably not."

I may disagree with that one!

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy... Because if you are that means I am too!!!! Don't worry about it.. That just gives you one more week to build Will up for those cool glasses that he's getting!

    ReplyDelete